Once here, it was a like a small pinktailed girl surprisingly braking open the pinata of a life finally worth living. And suddenly I was scrambling around catching all the goodies that came out.
Here is a little list of those goodies that fell out of my infant year in New York.
1. I accomplished the goal of being published by 30... and it paid!!!! Thank you BUST Magazine, you ladies are wonderful.
4. I met Chloe Sevigny and she liked my sugar skull pinata.
5. I was told by three Hispanic men on different occasions that it was strange I was white and made pinatas.
6. I learned that holiday pinata's are really the best way to go for presents any time of the year.
8. I got an office full of corporate co-workers to break open a pinata with a piece of desk trim.
10. All I can say is the best is truly yet to come!!!! Stay tuned as I think things are just heating up!!!